Notifying a user from a task
Board users can notify other board members through a task by:
– mentionning the member in a comment or the task description field
– assigning the task
To send an email and in-app notification to a board member, users can mention them in the description of a task or in the comments field via an @mention feature.
To use this feature:
– type “@” in the field: the list of board members appears
– select the board member or continue continue filtering by typing his/her name.
– the name of the user appears highlighted in green
– an email notification is sent to the user mentioned, with a direct link to the task
Task assigned notification
When assigned a task, task owners and members receive an automatic email notification with a direct link to the task.